Job Title: Graphic Designer, Web Designer Nashik
Responsible for designing and creating graphics for high-end websites. Capable of producing a variety of logo designs around a single theme. This may also lead to website and stationery, brochure designs. Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are mandatory. Must be capable of working within a dynamic, fast-paced team. Must be conscientious, motivated and a self starter.Experience: 6 months - 2 Years (Freshers also try)
Education:Graduate, Under Graduate in any stream - Any Specialization
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Web Services
Role: Web Designer, Graphic Designer
Functional Area: Web Development
- Experience with user interface design, site navigation and architecture.
- HTML, CSS, PhotoShop, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver
- Excellent team player with a flexible, collaborative approach.
- Experience in a fast paced, timeline oriented environment.
- Able to explain web design proposals and decisions to stakeholders and project requestors.
- Ability to take ideas from inception to design to production.
- Great communication skills with clients (if necessary) during proofing stage.
- Ability to take a client's abstract description and create a design concept accordingly.
- Creates website examples, mock-ups within timeline to present to client.
- Implements websites that have already been designed or approved.
- May also design marketing material such as, catalogs, brochures, flyers, cards etc.